Wednesday, April 09, 2003

yesterday was a horrible horrible day! From 9.00 AM until 7 PM, I went up and down at least 10 finance company. Non accepted!! Some did, but the loan amount was so low... how can I afford to pay such a high down payment? Some bank, eventhough I have existing loan and a customer with them, they just don't care. One look at the grant, convert? Sorry we don't do loans for convert. WTF?? Whats the difference away, I am still giving you money..........sigh. Some bank, sorry we don't do loan with direct buyer, pls buy your car from our panel dealer... somemore idiot! Be prepared ppl, you have to buy ur car from dealer next time. Its not easy to take loan. Some bank are down right rude, its like you are not important, I have enough money, i don't need your business....... sigh.......... terrible........... but I still want this car..........

No comments: