Monday, April 21, 2003

what a gloomy day... my mood is quite gloomy too.. .today has been a bad day. I was typing for the blog and puff goes my pc, crash and I didn't manage to publish it. Dang... now have to retype.

I am quite sick of this working life, I find it I enjoy my saturdays and sunday more. Just found out that an ex-staff here who is a qualified accountant, quit his job to sell goreng pisang!! .. and seem to be doing quite well. Warung ganee is coming soon.......! Damn damn damn.........wish can quit! yeah yeah..stop weaning.........

Something funny happen, sudden commotion in the office, turns out everyone is trying to apply for leave on the 16th of May since 14th and 15th is a public holiday. Boss said half office missing, so stopped all the leave approval. Funny, if I am around also, no point, ppl call also I don't know what to do.. .sigh. Its a bad day today.......



No comments: