Friday, April 18, 2003

No calls yet from the bank. Supposely today is the last day for the bank to confirm. The owner hasn't called me yet either, I wonder whether he sold it off to someone else? ahahh......yikes.

I wish I had a built in camera phone. There is so many things to capture while driving. Often I get to see pretty girls on the road, house on fire, husband messaging his wife in the petrol station, gf scolding bf in car, hot mamas at the LRT station. I just love to pass LRT station during rush hour...hehheeh! Then post it in the blog!! I pray the bank calls today......pls pls pls............

Today hitz.fm top 3 things you should NOT DO while naked!
3. Grind the coconut with the typical coconut grinder... you know the kampung wan??
2. Fry chicken........
1. Play with your dog!! Fetch boy.........!

No comments: