Friday, April 11, 2003






Ganee..the wannabe hacker
Something interesting today. One of the server got hacked. After much observation and back trailing, wahh this hacker damn terror..... He somehow found access to the machine, install a remote monitor software called radmin. Then after sometime, install a mech.exe which is actually a bot that controls chat rooms and so confidently placed an Angry IP Scanner software on the desktop. Yap suspected I placed the software... well wasn't me...why would I be so stupid to have placed remote access software when I have direct access to it? Well no big deal, of course everyone is a suspect..but its pretty clear that its an outside job...... hehehe something new at least for the day. Very the interesting.............hmm maybe I will be a real hacker one day......heheheh!


No comments: