Saturday, March 22, 2003

Yesterday....I had a drink-drink teh tarik session with some old buddies. Boy I really miss the life in lelong. I don't get this kindda jokes and friends here. I think I can count the number of time I actually laugh in a day working here. Zombie would laugh more than me. Some ppl will say, "you gotta start or join in first"...blah blah.... ohh go and jump out window or something.... damn... the supplement is acting up again..........

I kindda screwed up now.....working on Sat...... a little info for those who masturbate. I got this off from a blog. Dunno true or not.. and I quote - "A norwegian teenager died this evening after masturbating for 2 straight hours". Heidi is still in the running in Survivor 7. I bored of that show man. Its turning into some freak sex show....... am I drunk or something... arghhh! Something is wrong with me......I feel very freakly active, agitated and just wanna blow someone brains out... gotta stop taking stuffs.........no I am not on weed.

I know I know my blog is getting dull... well for you perverts.........



No comments: