Tuesday, March 18, 2003

ahhh something exciting happen today, FIRE!!!! yup! But not my office lah.. there is a restoran next to our office. The kitchen caught fire. I was like in the server room, then my boss came in running saying "FIRE!", my another boss Yap got panicked and started running out. I was like what is going on? I went to the end of the hall in my department where the window is located. We open and looked out there was smoke coming from below.

We saw below ppl looking at our building. My department is in the 7th floor. My big big boss Ms Evelyn, said everyone out... so we took the stair down, smoke was slightly thick and apparent, right now I was recalling scenes from Rescue 911. What would ppl do? Heck, just run onlylah..... then managed to get down and took a peek at the restoran, there was fire. The security guard of my company was busy putting the fire off. No bad...

I just was worried any gas tank would explode. Finally the fire bridage manage to turn up... some say there were late.. either they were fast or we we hanging around in the building for sometime while the fire was raving. I don't know what cause the fire, but probably the gas stove. Lesson for the day... always check ur exit before entering a building and don't stay next to a restoran. The restoran was new though........

No comments: