Monday, February 24, 2003

Sigh... Monday, back to work. Stinking work......! Suprisingly traffic was way clear today. Took me about 15 minutes to get to the office. What happen during the weekend? Nothing much, had a lousy game of badminton. Saw a yellow color Integra for sale.. ohh yeah... Saturday night, managed to catch few car races. But nothing much though, pretty lame cars.

I haven't got a respond on my room booking yet. I booked through my brother in law and now he is in China. Superb! I only have less than a week now. I seriously need this vacation! I really got to sort my life out. I kindda floating aimlessly at the moment. My bills are pilling up, alot of them a due. I haven't really pay attention to my life recently. I wonder why? Just moving left and right like a lalang. At least in a vacation, I usually can sort my life out, that why I make a point to take vacation once or twice a year to reconfigure my life.

No comments: