Monday, February 10, 2003

ahhh Monday! The dreaded day of the week. I wish I was in bed,I wish I was in bed ,I wish I was in bed ,I wish I was in bed ...say it together now. Sigh....

Lets see, now Sunday I was in MidValley. Did some shopping, kindda like doing shopping especially buying things for me :). MidValley was rather quite and lack the crowds. Honestly, I am just counting the days when I can quit this stinking job and dictate my own timetable. Probably get a island and throw in some dumb ppl and rule them. Be a king of my own islang or something, or probably throw in some cubicle, get some geeks, sell software and call it MicroIsland. Cool eh? Ganee, King of MicroIsland, King for Life. No work, sleep, have fun and dictate ppl. Interesting...........eh?

I need cash. If anyone is willing to part a little of their assets, drop me a mail. I need to buy a house and a car. Total value = RM 150,000. Anyone? I will give you a thank you card? Dang... hate working, hate working, hate working, hate working! Arrghhh.........Monday blues.........

No comments: