Tuesday, February 11, 2003

I was down with a bad case of gastric yesterday. I was not eating well since I got here. Waiting to set my schedule to take in my health supplement. But I was too late. I guess I have to do it ASAP. Doesn't make sense? No problem. Been sleeping irregulary, not eating well. Sigh.. I wish I was at home.

Tomorrow is Hari Raya Haji, means public holiday for me.. yeah! Be going to mosque early morning and have to become a delivery boy in the evening I think. I enjoy blogging and can't imagine myself without internet access. Latest news in Malaysia is the Pulau Batu Puteh issue, Tonto chasing after JPJ & Domestic Trade officers and hill cutting activities. Nothing new or exciting. As long one was money and power, anything can be done in Malaysia. Malaysia Boleh!

No comments: