Saturday, February 15, 2003






Just finish watching Survivor VI - The Amazon. One word - MenSucksBigTime, one word ain't it? I can't believe those idiot screwed up on the physical challenge. A rocket scientist and a computer coordinator can't solve a puzzle? Man, this morons are way too cocky.


Men will be men, did you checked out how this guys were drooling over the girls. All those testosterone hormon was pumping. My personal favourite is Heidi of course. I don't know what is so great about Shawna? Well Heidi.. hehehe... I bet you know why? Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.


Yesterday was Valentine's day. Nothing great and I don't believe in celebrating it. It just some pumped up, commercialize event to make more money. I have a friend wanting some money from me and the amount is quite big. The best part I didn't know who is the lender and the borrower. I had to ask him when he wants the money few times. If you were to ask a favour from somebody, shouldn't you be more courteous to the person? Not an email with a PS below saying, "Can you spare cash?". Sigh.....



No comments: