Thursday, February 13, 2003

I though I had caught up on my sleep yesterday, but I am still sleepy. Sucks coming into office when you don't want to. Traffic was OK today, sometimes the traffic police makes the jam even worst compared to the traffic lights.

Do you guys watch Spin City before? Remember when one of the guys had a "Hi Friend" in the office? Like they just say Hi to each other without knowing their names? I don't have a Hi Friend but a "Eyebrow Up Friend". There this guy, next door, walk past the door and each time, he looks at me and raise his eyebrows. Naturally I do the same. Till today I don't know his name... I wish its was a girl instead... Sigh........

Looks like the city is flooded with Police Wajas. Saw bunch of them at Hotel Nikko yesterday. Wow, where do they get money to buy those cars? There are 1000+ car ready for NAM. You can't never get them when you need them.Police is only far VIPs not for middle class like us. Sigh.......

My blog is getting boring. Nothing exciting ever happens here. No buck naked lady running around, no flying saucer crashing into here, no RM 1,000,000 cheque for me by a mysterious donor (hint, hint). Sigh.... over and out.

No comments: