Monday, February 10, 2003

I have a friend down in Cherating for the holiday. I have been there. Best holiday I had! Sigh... I wish I was there, I wish I was there, I wish I was there, I wish I was there! Kindda worried, this guy usually comes up with crazy and drastic idea after a vacation... whatever....

Met an old collegue of mine from Sony. Used to work there. He is 39 years old now and about to be kicked out of his job. His company is moving back to Swiss. He is kindda desparate looking for job. Anyone know any job in Oracle or Mainframe, let me know. Its kindda sad and scared looking at him. Imagine me 39 years, out of a job. What will you do?? So having a job with a good pay is not a job security. Now the economy is so bad, that no one is offering job. Don't believe the bullshit the economy is picking up..blah blah.. ask us the ppl on the street. Its bad. Gotta save money, gotta save money, gotta save money, but I still want my Integra!!! Sigh.........

No comments: