Friday, May 23, 2003

Yipeee! Its Friday... another 2 hours I am outta of this hell! Good news is, my ex-employer responded to my email. Which is good....! Hope things will work out.
Today evening got Teh Tarik session... which my colleague thinks its some Audi car. hehehe...you know TT= Teh Tarik??

Tomorrow is a hectic day. Gotta go and get my EPF statement for my developer... then head down to bank to sell off my Kancil. Evening...? Pick up some chicks..heheh... ohh well... the VCD shop here got raided. So happen I was passing by during lunch time yesterday.. out of the blue this ppl from TV3 was storming in the place and The Star was there busy snapping pics... today heard last night came out in news..kena raid. I am still waiting for the Artis VCD... woooiiii sapa ada?

Bored bored bored.....luckily boss not around.. else he would be busy dumping work on me... eventhough I am busy doing some work.. yet he still dumps more work on me.. sigh.. why got no partition beside him... got partition in front of me.. can't even look at chick passing... sigh.......can look at his face only... sigh.. no wonder I am depression here.

No comments: