Friday, May 09, 2003

Evo II is chained to the house for the past 2 days.. didn't bring it out. One because I got no fuel in it and another is I am just to lazy to reverse 3 cars in order to get it out. Probably take it out for a joy ride this weekend.

Had dinner yesterday at Barn Thai in One-Utama. Food was ok and price was quite steep. Since its was a weekday, didn't see much ppl there. Ohh.. nothing special... just haven't gone out for a long time. I am neither those partying kindda ppl... I am kindda mamak+street race... ahahahha..! So once a while, just have some classy dinner.

TGIF....I hope boss doesn't give me much work.. he is quite envy to see me free. I just don't wanna do work. I usually get my work done fast, way before the deadline..so kindda enjoy the extra hours by surfing into forums.....well adios... gotta go look for El'Colonel ! (KFC Hitz FM advert)

No comments: