Friday, May 16, 2003

Sucks..after 2 days of holiday..back to work. Wed was fixing my car day. Brought to another mechanic..now its the arm. Unfortunately its a original Evo II arm, and the shop has to find it. Till today no calls yet.

Wed was like sleep till noon, headed to Midvalley for a movie and some shopping. The only interesting part was were there is a small stretch near my house. There is this T-junction middle of this stretch. I was driving quite slow the whole day, thought of boosting my car just this small stretch. Somehow i didn't... next thing i knew...come zooming a satria from the T-junction BANG! Straight into the normal drain! Only a wall stopped her car. The T-junction is facing a house. If I had boosted my car... sure kena already.

Got down the car and headed to the satria, lady driver..not a surprise. I asked.."Are you OK? I am OK... Brake tak makan?", "I didn't press my brake...". Of course... our Proton car are so advance.. that our accelerator pedal can double up as a super brake... sigh... luckily her house is close by, called her brother or something like that... I left, only a tow truck can save her car now. Just imagine, just a few seconds faster...I would have the same fate as the wall she banged into....thank God!

Either than that..just waiting for the day to be over....i wanna go home......

No comments: