Wednesday, May 21, 2003

The cat managed to escape from my wrath.. there will be another time. The speed demon is out. All nice and shiny. I was fueling oil at Projet yesterday night. As I was returning to my car, the baby was all nice and shiny under the strong fluorescent light of Projet. 3 days of my hard work. Damn I badly need a digicam. But I am not satisfied yet. I have been doing alot of research on car detailing, I hope one day my car will look as shiny as below...



I don't know whether I am a sadist or not, but somehow I feel my car is not powerful enough. Other was saying the car is too powerful because of its FWD. With more than 200 bhp the power ratio should be distributed to back and front wheels. To install 4WD, I need another 5K.. ouch.. and JPJ will give me hell as well. Sigh... the day will come when I get my hands on EVO VII / VIII.

My wife told me her grandma passed away in Sri Lanka. Planning to get an air-con soon. There seems to be a good offer from MBF. The heat wave is expected to last till August. bloody Indonesian... can't they keep their forest in control? They can parachute down 700 soldiers and they can't use them to keep out the fire?!

No comments: