Monday, May 26, 2003

The weekend just flew by so fast and I was awake most of the time. 2 days is just ain't enough. My kancil is gone, settle everything on Saturday. Bye bye kancil. I just hope my wife is able to drive the wira properly. Her driving is ok but need alot of improvement. This will only come from experience. Friday night had TT with some old ex-colleague and my Sifu. Everyone is just the same. Funny that I found out that many ppl dislike their job.

What else, bought a bed for my mom... cost alot of money...ouch.. I am pretty broke this month, just waiting for the pay to come in. 1st Jun probably heading up to Ipoh for a weeding.. actually its my friend's friend's weeding. My friend wanted to do a convoi of cars, so I am just tagging alot. Geng spoiler goal post... hehehh... two 1.8cc, one 2.0cc (thats me!) one 1.6cc (But mod to look like 1.8) and probably one 1.6cc (Mivec MD).

OK, time to go back to my slave work...the master has arrived....lets see how long does it take for him to ask me about work....... sigh..... another 4 days to Saturday!
Note: Master arrived at 9.30PM, then he went out. Come back 10.21PM and 20 seconds later he asked me "Don't we have something to do together, something to discuss?" Sigh..........

No comments: