Thursday, May 22, 2003

There is few news here...
1. Managed to catch the cat red handed yesterday night...wah..so syiok sleeping on the roof of my wira. The bloody cat is abit smartlah..heard my exhaust sound, quickly run down. I managed to chase it then one swing of my selipar jepun...PAP! kena! Padan muka...that will teach it not to sleep on my car... still never learn lesson. Go and sleep on my neighbour's car.......
2. OK..I am a moron... my car is not underpowered... It just I didn't know how to drive! I was still using 1.3 mentality on how to drive it. Last night my friend taught me how to drive and the same time scared the shit outta me. Cool............!
3. OK... I have a serious problem with my previous company about my EPF contribution. There was like 6 months period where the company didn't pay EPF. I kept quiet a long time since times were bad. I did sent them an email the last 2 days..but till today no reply. This show how arrogant the company is, you can't pay, reply my mail and suggest an alternative. Just because you know ppl inside doesn't mean other ppl dunno ppl inside. Well, if wars is what they want..they bloody hell going to get it. Will keep you guys updated.

No comments: