Monday, May 19, 2003

Ughhh Monday morning! Another week of slavery..... I am getting more more lazy and tired to come in to work. Weekend flew by quite fast...Nothing much.. played badminton on Saturday, later the night took a night tour of Jalan Pinang... saw 2 beautiful (Russian...I think) chicks. Lots of other wholesome actions as well. Sunday... went and settle my apartment. They make you sign each and every page of the SPA...

Met this girl named Peggy...she is one hot babe (Sarawak chick). We were just hanging...so happens she is a friend to my friend. She come with shorts and tight tank tops. I think she was like 36C-30-36. She is abit on the plump side but nice body. There were 3 guys around the table... all three were drooling . Its just too bad that I am a POM (Prisoner of Marriage). Hmm.... somethings is brewing..I still got 3 quota more..ehhehe.. Boys will be boys........

Boss just came in after a week...first thing he uttered is "how work!?" Sigh...give me a break.......I just back from holiday. Why nobody wants to give me another job.....?

No comments: