Tuesday, May 06, 2003

fuhhh.......! Finally finally..after much challenges... I managed to get my Evo II car......! The feeling? Awesome! Simply powerful.........!
The idiot previous owner, wanted to the last downpayment in bank draft or cash. I am not bring around 4 figure cash amount in my hand. Too risky. Banks calls me at 12 saying the grant is ready. So i thought I can get the bank draft during lunch, and take the car after work. Headed to the bank after hunting high and low for parking. Decided to park in Atria. My number was 1175... currently 1150... superb and there is only 2 counters open.

I was there at 1.10 PM, now the time is 2.00 PM. Called my boss, tell him I don't think I can make it, but I will try. I need to get it done by today! My turn came... turns out bank doesn't issue banker cheque for current accounts! Can I withdraw? You need to issue cheque to us.....arghhhh!!! I called up the owner, can accept cheque or not.. ? No..... **** you. @sshole!! Make my life miserable...No point going back to the office now. If I knew.. just should have taken a whole day leave.

Went home, transfer via maybank2u to my savings, headed back to the another bank. Waited and waited.. my turns came, fill up form. Yes!! Finally my banker's cheque is ready. Ohh... before that, I had to make a rush to BCB to grab my photostat grant that the owner sooooo wanted to see. @ss...........

Time is 4.20PM, dang.......! Haven't eaten lunch yet.. no time to waste. Drove to KL and pick up my friend. I need a driver for my current car. Headed to TPM. Reached there around 5++. Finally the @ass came, brought to my car. Needs a bit washing though... the clutch is super hard and high. Racing clutch mah.......original Mitsu. Too scared to drive, tested for a while... then finally headed back.. I took sometime to adjust due to the clutch and power. That car can run! Pick up is not an issue anymore. I just love the blow-off sound. The exhaust.... may God.........besar betul...... that night, few friends tested the car. All had one comment... powerful. One guy, didn't dare to convert to that engine..VR4 cukup!

Drove my wife around too......biasalah..ladies.. too fast, scared. Overall, was it worth the effort? Yes... ! I just hope there isn't any major problem with the car. Hope to post a pic of it soon. Sigh... what the hell am I doing infront my PC....... miss my car.

No comments: