Thursday, May 29, 2003

Quite pissed at my neighbour. My dad always park on a small piece of land infront of my house thus allowing my wife's car and mine to go in and out. Been doing this since ages. Yesterday, I guess my stupid neighbour's son..who is a retard who think he is the The Rock minus muscle + fat with a stupid stock iswara aeroback which he thinks its a R34 Skyline parked right infront of the piece of land. So my dad can't park his car properly and I can't go in and out. Yesterday his dad with a oversize MPV did the same... if today I see the same thing.. I going to blow my top which I never did since I stayed here. Be sensitive abitlah.. morons........

This week I have been lucky. I have been seeing so many beautiful girls. Ahhh...heaven......... but too bad no one looked at me back.. sigh..I must be ugly. There was more, one came in right through the door yesterday.. (advantage being a door man) , along the roads...banyak oooh............

Here is a pic I got from a forum, got alot more sexy pic... need time to post it up here. What do you think of this one? I think quite ok also lah..

No comments: