Wednesday, June 11, 2003

what a day to start the morning. I left abit late hoping the jam is over. This stupid lady (So langsi wan) came out of a junction into this small narrow lane where fitting 2 car is a miracle which can only be done by Malaysian. I was beside her, then suddenly without even signalling try to enter my lane. Bloody hell... I was pissed. I hon her, you don't care about ur car, fine! But I care about my car.... stupid. Still buat bodoh..... and persistant in coming my lane, both cars like inches away, I was damn pissed . Blocked her car shouted at her... dunno whether heard or not, then she become abit scared then I gave way to stare & wanted to show the ultimate finger at her but she terus cabut. Stupid ass shit lady! Why do they let women drive argghhhh!

No comments: