Monday, June 02, 2003

Friday night I had dinner with my old Uni mates. The event was hosted because one of my friend will be moving to PG. He was offered a job by Intel. The pay is quite good! Good for him. It was fun and funny event. Below are the pics, sorry for the bad color. Among them, one bought a Waja 1.8, one is currently practising to be God of Gamblers in Genting. He has been jobless I think almost a year, and he survives by doing freelance and gambling. One time in Genting he can take back RM 2000 mininum. He gambles so often that he gets free room and food. For few hours he spents in Genting, that is how much I get and I have to work 8 hours a day for 25 days a month. Sucks doesn't it!

Mahen, ME! and Murthi

Karu and his hidden girlfriend. My wife was beside her.. no pix :(

Saturday!
The whole day I was running around to get my car serviced and fixed. Was running from Bangsar to Komplex Damai to Komplex Damai. All because of spark plugs. Was running around few half cuts as well. Possiblity I will get a EVO III arm by today. Waiting for the call. I just found out that, if you were to purchase your own spare part, its much cheaper than letting the shop to do the service for you. For instance spark plug costs RM 180, but you can get it at RM 85 from spare part shop! So much profit these mechanics are making. The total labour charge RM 20 only! Cool....... I had to service my car because the next day is my trip to Ipoh. My throttle body is also giving some problem... sighh.......

That night after filling some gas for the air-con. In gear 5 on the right lane of the Federal Highway... suddenly I hear a loud PSSSSTTTTTTT sound... shit! I thought I blew my blow off. Turns out the later the night, my compresor was gone... haiya.. another expense. The worst part is tomorrow I don't have air-con in the car!

Sunday!
About 9.30 AM left to Ipoh for a friend's weeding. Only two 1.8 and 1 Kenari. Bloody hell these idiots, running on the highway 120-130. Kenari was even worse......I just hope I don't get a speeding ticket! The trip was terrible, the weather was cloudy but hot. Both my wife and me was sweating like anything. ... (wait... so this time my boss took about 30 minutes before asking about work... quite slow today). After the weeding we visited Istana Kuala Kangsar and Muzium KK. Sorry no pics. I was just waiting to go back... sweating like hell in the car. The add salt to the injury, the highway was packed. There was traffic jam on the highway....... finally reached home around 9.30 PM. Bath, eat and slept! I am sooooo tired today... I just didn't want to go to work....

Sigh, its monday again folks............ another week of slavery. I hope my plans works out, then I can throw in my resignation letter soon.

No comments: