Tuesday, June 24, 2003

My blog officially hit 500 hits mark today! I know its nothing great... but its a big achievement for a small blogger like me. Strangely all the visitors to my blog are not from my friends circle but rather outsiders. So pls kindly leave a remark if you are here!

So whats on the news today? Its official! Its Canny alright... pretty much guessed it, else the suspect would have spills his beans from the whacking he got in the lockup. Sad isn't? I can't believe that the Tiara car was actually stopped and inspected by the police in Kelana Jaya... (Gosh... thats where I stay!) and the guy sped off and these morons actually sat there and watch!? If they would have reacted from the scene, I believe Canny would be alive today. Damn useless.. use your walkie-talkie.. its there for a reason! What can I say about our police force... and I thought I wanna join them.. what a disgrace. If just they would have followed and use thier common sense... now its too late. I just hope they bastard gets what he deserves in jail. Hope he gets sodomise to death in jail.

No comments: