Wednesday, June 04, 2003

I have been rather busy for the past 2 days that I couldn't blog. Well on Monday, there was this spark plug issue. Its like this....
I bought spark plug on Saturday, the shop owner say can use on my car. But when I tried to plug it in, it didn't fit. So on Monday, I asked my friend to change for me. But somehow my friend got into a huge argument with the shop's owner son. There was a close call as well. Finally the shop owner agreed to change. So I had to leave work half way to attend to this problem.

Then we managed to change it in Sentul, but the plugs only arrived at 5 PM. The good part was we got to know some real Evo mechanics. Later on, we went down to another half cut. The Evo III halfcut has arrived. So I can exchange my car arm. But only can be done tomorrow.

On Tuesday, I had to take the whole day off. I left home at 9.00 AM to change the arm. The whole process ended only at 2 PM. Immediately after that, I went to another shop to change my air-con compressor. The whole process took until 9.30 PM. So technically, I spent the whole day at the workshop. Now my aircon is cool, but I still have the steering problem. Sigh........

Today... hmm interesting, got invited to play badminton by my colleague. Just hope I don't get trashed by them........

No comments: