Monday, June 16, 2003

"MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE!" - Seagulls (Finding Nemo!) Haha really funny movie. I think the only part which I found hilarious is the crab kungfu part. Damn bloody funny......but of course the whole movie was very entertaining.

So... its Monday.. a bloody Monday again. Last week, shop for some meters for my car... a meter will set me back RM 500.... bloody expensive. And I suppose to get 2 of them.. I think probably plug in the SQV and Power Flow first.. that will set me back RM 1000+ ..... sigh.. Car = money = A broke little Ganee. Sat sent my car to the workshop for some repair and I left it there and had lunch about an hour. When I came back to collect the car, my mechanic said that alot of ppl enquired about the car and praising it. I was smiling EAR TO EAR......!

Today, my friend officially starts work in Intel Penang. Bloody good pay. I was suppose to see him last Sat night, and I just didn't know how it slipped my mind. But he still showed up at my house around 2 the morning, and I apologize profusely. He and his GF was in a pretty bad shape, cause his GF his here and kindda miss him a guess. His GF was all teary and sad while my friend was staring in space most of the time. I tried my best to cheer them up, hope I did a good job.

Sunday... the best day.. slept till evening! Unproductive but really needed the sleep. So lets see what this week has in store for me.

No comments: