Thursday, June 19, 2003

Reporting from Level 2 today! Today I detected some hostility from ppl I work down here... hmm.. I think they look at me as a nosy busybody punk trying to dig into their work. You know like Internal Audit kindda thing.. see whether they are up to mark. Anyway their record keeping needs to improve. But its a good experience for me as I am know able to read design drawing and know alot of Oil & Gas industry. You can't call me a nerd anymore! HAHAH! And I like my room!

I am sitting in a Ghoi Low's (Mat Salleh/White ppl/ white ghost... u name it! ) place. Kindda cool. I wonder how does it feel to work in the UK instead, as manager. An asian manager overseeing mat salleh's.... nice experience. Well.. I can't forget about that dreams if I keep on working here. The max I can go up in this company is mosttttt probably.......hmm...... lets see.... I don't see myself going anyway.. sigh!

Yesterday played badminton with my coliks... wow... my muscles are so sore today. I couldn't hardly wake up today... (Mental note: Warm up before playing!). Good game. OK back to work! Will transmit later on.....

No comments: