Sunday, December 09, 2007

PC Fair

PIKOM PC Fair is back. I need few things, so I head down to KL Convention Center. I parked my car in Avenue K and made my way to KLCC. I didn't know exactly how to get to KL Convention Center, but then I use the technique called "Follow the herd of nerds". This kinda PC fair is a nerd magnet center. How to spot one?
  • Skinny pale looking youth with spectacles
  • Over sized t-shirts and jeans
  • Must carry a knapsack
  • Must be in a group of 5 or more all looking as listed above
  • No offense, but its really true.
Its was really crowded as if it was another BERSIH event. The hall is quite large and split into 2 section. I didn't realise that I was shopping for about 3 hours until my back pain was acting up again. I got some good buy I hope. I bought
  • Canon laser printer - RM 350
  • 160 GB external HDD - RM 270
  • A bulky weird looking mouse - Microsoft Natural Wireless Laser Mouse - RM 290 (This mouse suppose to help my wrist, but it seems to be making it worse. And the bloody receiver is huge - bad buy)
Not so ergonomic
  • Total - RM 910. ouch..... getting deeper into debt.
A word of advise - never bring your plastic into this kindda place.

No comments: