Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Maybank blunder yet again

Update:
Gloria called me up and said the money was refunded on Wednesday evening itself. Today she was rather chirpy and nice. Hmm... well thank you Maybank for returning back MY money.


I am seriously getting sick and tired of Maybank now. Once upon a time, they screwed up my bill payment. Now they are screwing with my money.

Yesterday I withdrew RM 300 from account at Kelana Jaya ATM. The money did not came out from the dispenser. Then I check on my account. RM 300 was deducted. It happen before, and they manage to refund me but this was like 5 years. So I was not too worried and filed in a complain.

I called up this lady Gloria and she told me that her report is fine and they don't need to refund me. What the hell? I said yeah, my account was deducted but the money did not come out. Of course your report will look ok. They are sending this issue to the ATM vendor. My God, I can't believe this. Its very simple

  1. Why would I want to cheat Maybank RM 300 when I have more than that in my account. You think I go no better things to do in life? I am a honest person.
  2. Simple logic, if the report say X amount of cash was withdrawn on that day, compare against the cash that is in the dispenser say Y. Take Y - X, I am sure there will be extra RM 300.
  3. There are few bloody CCTV all around the ATM, check lah and see whether I actually absconded the cash.
  4. Lastly make Police report lah, that I cheated Maybank. I am willing to take the lie detector test. If I pass, I am suing Maybank RM 1,000,300 for making false accusation, humiliation and distress.
Bloody hell. I am moving to CIMB or Al-Rajhi.

No comments: