Saturday, December 15, 2007

2007 is coming to a close

Time to reflect over the year. What has happen? Unfortunately I don't keep a diary, maybe I should. What did I accomplish this year?
  • Celebrated the new year in a foreign country
  • Promoted to COO role
  • Learned how to swim
  • Celebrated Songkran in Thailand!
  • Bought my first PDA phone after years of dreaming
  • Bought my first foreign car.... but for my wife
  • Bought my first golf set
Hmm.... exciting but nothing really great. These days 18 years olds are accomplishing for more things. OK time for 2008 resolution.
  • Travel to Europe, Egypt, Maldives, Bali and Australia.
  • Learn to scuba dive
  • Play golf actively
  • To swim actively
  • Start a diary
  • To have a body like a Spartan
  • Read a book a month
  • Learn another language
  • Try karaoke
  • Achieve my financial target
  • Maybe do my MBA
  • etc....
Check out http://www.43things.com/ if you are pondering about your future as well.

No comments: