Friday, December 07, 2007

Disaster - I dropped my Dopod

I just dropped my 9 month old Dopod 838 Pro. I was just finish talking and was juggling around with my letters in the other hand and ooops... it slipped and crashed hard on a concrete cement. The cracking sound didn't sound nice. As I picked it up, I saw similar to what we often see in a dark storm - lightings streaking across. My LCD is cracked. The touch screen is not working anymore.

A badly bruised PDA phone..

The problem with this Dopod model is its quite slippery. Maybe that's the reason why HTC TyTN II has a rubber grip around the phone for better gripping. Read it here.

Rubber grip

Sob sob... my baby is injured. Now there is only 2 choice. Either I get a new phone - the HTC :) or get it repaired. I hope it will not cost that much to fix it. I will be the first person tomorrow at SIS office. Sending the phone for a major facelift.

No comments: