Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Fitness First Review : Island Plaza, Penang

For someone who doesn't go to gym so often, I sure write alot about gym. What the heck...

FF Island Plaza is located in Island Plaza shopping complex, Penang. I believe its on the way to Feringgi Beach. I was staying in Sg. Dua at the particular time. Travelling across the island, thru the horrible Penang traffic for 1 hour gym workout. Not worth it. But anyway...

  • Parking is paid by hour. I think its about RM 1-3.
  • Take the lift and go up to 4th floor (I think). FF its on the left turning (I think).
  • The receiptionist was friendly and helpful. Thumbs up!
  • 2 level floor. The juice bar on the upper level. (Why do they ever do this!?)
  • The whole place looks kindda small. All the machines and cardio equipments are cramped into a small place. More like a warehouse sale.
  • The free weight are is small, more or less like DU.
  • Big glass windows along the gym. You can see Penang and its wonderful condos.
  • I think this place is frequented by expats.
  • One studio and 1 small abs area.
  • Machines, more or less the same as the rest of the FF gyms.
  • Plus point, they have a sitting area just outside of the changing room. Not bad.

Ratings?

Check out for more reviews below
FF Manulife
FF IOI Mall Puchong
FF Menara Axis
FF The Curve
FF DU
FF Consplant

No comments: