Friday, January 27, 2006

Fitness First Review - DU

Now armed with my FF Passport membership, I am making full use of it by visiting as many FF branches of as possible. Following are the few reviews I have on some of the FF branches I have visited.

FF Damansara Utama
For years I have worshipped this place thinking WOW! Can't blame me who has only HOME membership and the last gym I visited was no bigger than my living room with rusty weights.
After comparing, this gotta be the worst gym within the FF branches. You will immediately doze off after stepping in. Such poor lighthing. The receptionists..... don't bother.
The gym is terribly small. Only 1 bench press machine and only 3 benches to share among the crowd. The cardio machines are getting old. Used to be 2 studio for classes, but they torn one down to make more space for machines and streching area. Machines is limited.
Plus point is the shower room is slight bigger than other branches.
However eventhough the size is small, it serves as a small knit community where you general will know one another.
Ratings?

No comments: