Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Sigh... work work work.... I don't think I will be getting my early release from the looks of things. Hmm... my wife will be flying to her hometown this weekend... bachelorhood is in sight again! Hmm... what shall I do then?

I usually don't pay much attention to newspaper lately, I am sort of a person thats flips through the papers. I roughly know that there is this twin that is going to be separate. Cool... nothing new....

Then when The Star arrived this morning, I saw 3 pictures at the front page. Saw the twins and a picture with 2 persons about to hug each other... wow great! The twin got separated and was about to hug each other..... until I saw the headline. Twins Dies! Damn! Sudden feeling of sadness overcame me... I don't know this twin yet I was sad for them. With all the technology in this world, I took for granted that the medical science will pervail. I guess we only can plan, yet the outcome is determine by Him.

No comments: