Thursday, July 10, 2003

I am so frustrated this morning......... walked in and receive a bad news. I have to be stuck in this shit hole for another week. The
reason.. I gotta babysit 2 programmers...... what kindda foolishness is this!? When are these ppl going to be independent? 6 months I was here, not even one of these ppl came up to me for advice now I have oversee them? What happens when I leave a week later, the whole system crashes?

Its ok if I have a project to do, but I have completed my projects in time, did my documentation and handle 3 handover briefing of my system! Now they are just shoving things down my throat for the sake of me to having something to do! What kindda of justification of resource planning is this? I have so much other things to be done which is more productive and I gotta to be stuck here waiting for peanut jobs! Isn't that productivity? Sorry... I am just really pissed at the moment and I feel like splitting someone's neck.

No comments: