Tuesday, July 01, 2003

HI have not been posting for sometime because my blog has been getting alot of unrelated hits from ppl looking for Canny Ong issues. From 600 + hits, it jumped to today 805... amazing.

Well I thought I continue posting since the issue has been blown over. Whats new? Well i quit! Yup I officially has tendered in my resignation from this company. After months of complaining and whining, I finally managed to quit! So .. I bet you can say now.. finally Ganee has stopped whining, Gosh... finally!. Actually, I got another better offer from another software house. The post and pay looks good. So what the heck? My current company didn't counter offer, eventhough I was abit sad of leaving... but somehow with the current turns of event, made me think I did the right decision. So hopefully I will be transmitting my blog from my new place soon.

For those who has been looking for news about Canny Ong. Ok ok... I will just brief you guys a bit. The perpetrator has been caught. It was abit too late, but they caught the guy. There was a report stating this person could be a serial rapist. There was another report stating this guy has 2 identity.. something like Jekyll and Hyde. Brandon, Canny's husband was here to perform the burial ritual and said to Canny during her burial "I will see you in heaven". The case is still under investigation and no charges has been made yet. The remand has been extended though. I think its just matter of time before he is brought to court.

No comments: