Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A new year to begin

95% emotionally recovered and feeling great. Been starting to hit the gym, although I feel like a beginner. Couldn't care less about what has happen in the past. Everything happens for a reason. So "life", here the deal.. I ain't giving up, so keep trying, loser.

25th July, my birthday. Started the celebration with my wife and a nice cake from secret recipe. My staff threw me a surprise party. It was kindda touching as I didn't expect them to go to such extend. I guess ppl show their respect and affection in a different manner.

My friends threw me a party as well. For the first time in my life, I celebrated a birthday party with friends. I know its pathetic, not everyone is popular, ok? It was great buffet dinner and its nice to know you have friends who care (finally, i am not alone in this world). Lucikly, no one threw me a party in the gym.

It made me realise that I have so many ppl around me that actually took the effort to rejoice a celebration for me. I gotta cherish this ppl and make more effort to acknowledge them. Life is not bad after all, yah?

No comments: