Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Back from Cherating

I just got back from a much needed vacation. This time around, the destination is Cherating. This is my second time to Cherating and to the same hotel - Impiana Cherating. This hotel with its rustic and ala Malay traditional architecture capture my attention and mesmerized me on my first visit. But what really made me return is the placement of the rooms close to the sea, where you can hear the sounds of the thundering yet soothing waves from your room.


This is where I laid back and enjoyed the breeze and sounds of the waves.


The main purpose of this journey was not to enjoy or to take a break, but rather to have a quite environment for me to reexamine my purpose in life. I have achieve half of the objectives I set out to do here. The rest, time will tell.



The beach... regret not spending more time here...


In Cherating or Kuantan, life moves in a much slower pace. I felt I was moving much faster than time and the cruel reason is because I have been obsessed and influenced with KL's ruthless lifestyle.

Here, you are able to relax and wind down. I could really feel the difference. People are nicer and life is much more simpler. There is nothing to rush for or to compete with.

The moment I got onto Karak-KL highway, I saw the ugly side of these Ws plat numbers. Sigh... I wish I could stay longer.



I bid farewell to the sea... liken to the ebb and tide, my life is such.


I hope a day will come when I can rejoice my success in life with a dwelling near the sea. Put away the hatreds and disappointments and embrace life the way it should. We all can learn a thing or two from nature.

This entry was published using Windows Live Writer. Pretty cool software. Sadly blogger.com does not support image publishing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is Ganee 2.0 coming along?

Ganee said...

Tx for dropping by. So far, its been an uphill battle. Been hitting the gym, but not consistent.

Will need your advice on bulking up.