Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Birthday celebration in the gym

Thats it... thats the last straw. It has happen.... I couldn't believe it. A bunch of fags gathered around and celebrated birthday... not just any place but in the GYM! Can you imagine that!? In a gym!

Sigh, its official now, the fags have conquered the gym. I can't believe it when I was working out, suddenly out of the blue - "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... " I was like WTF?

This is a gym! A place to workout. Where testosterone get pumped and stinking sweat get splashed around, not a sissy birthday place. After that, I practically lost my mood and went home. Sigh....

If you notice, more and more newer gym are catered for women. Celebrity Fitness in SJ, has a vanity corner for women, and their locker room is 3 times bigger than the men's. Looks like we have to go back to the old days, like rusty metal plate get thrown around with the sound of "klang, klang", big huge men huff and puff. Nay.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have been terribly annoyed if that happened when I was around.

Goodness.. imagine if you're trying to squeeze out one last heavy rep on your bench press and out come a bunch of people singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Mr RM said...

Geez.... I have to agree with you on this... THIS IS RUDE!It can be like another night at TGIF, ha ha hee hee