Thursday, May 11, 2006

Out of Action


Arghh... the worst thing to happen to anyone training with weight.. INJURY. I sustain a wrist injury. Its been there for sometime but as the last workout, I think I went in abit aggressive. I had to see the doc after I notice the pain didn't go away and there was a clicking sound around the wrist area.

He slapped around bandage and told me to lay off weights for 2 weeks. That sux! Guys, injury sux and can set you back for sometime. So go easy and listen to your body. Now then, tomorrow is shoulder day.. hmm....

2 comments:

Jonz said...

Ouch... my shoulders used to bugged me alot as i've dislocated it 3 times in 4 years. Its been fine for 2 years now, since i've stopped ice hockey for that long.
Now i'm feeling a lil discomfort from my neck, i may have to watch it with the squats im doing, may have aggravated a small injury with it. Hope u get better soon dude. Dont miss trainin for too long.

Ganee said...

Watch out for the squats as well, it gave me knee and back injury. I know I wasn't doing the right form. Took off 1 year of squating.