Thursday, May 25, 2006

Company Trip


I just got back from my company trip held at Summerset, Rompin. This place is really ulu, where ther is no line and surrounded by jungle.

The trip was fun and nice, but consist alot of team building activities. The worst activitiy was to dig out sand from the beach to built a small tunnel, using your bare hands. On that day, I felt how a dog will feel like...


Most of the free time I get which is between lunch hour and evenings, I dive straight into the pool. Yup, good old cardio exercise. The funny things is I didn't see the gym here eventhough its listed on their brochure.

Pool is clean and nice, and we did spent quite abit of time playing water polo.


The sea was quite rough with big waves. The night was fantastic whereby the sky was brightly lit with stars.

Among the activities we played was water polo, volley ball and beach soccer. Unfortunately, my wrist got worse and now this is my 3rd week that I am out of the gym. I hope to get well soon, can't wait to get back to gym.

No comments: