Thursday, October 06, 2005

My previous blog comment :

November 3, 2003
"Like I said previously, fasting is not only for your stomach but your soul. You have to control your eyes, ears, mouth and your emotions. I noticed that whenever I go to this "Pasar Ramadhan" I don't look at stalls to buy food, I end up looking at girls. I didn't know my area had so many beautiful girls..... arghhh! "Kurang pahala"... its just me. This one month is really a challenge. You wanna give a shot for a day?"

October 17, 2004
"As usual, the fasting month will spruce up many pasar Ramadan. Its a challenge to go and buy food, since I am faced with many good looking girls in tight fitting clothes. "Oooi.. Cik Minah ooi, moden tu moden, tapi tak kan tak cukup kain kot?, orang lain pun nak puasa". As a Muslim, one should obey and respect the month of Ramadan. "Puasa itu bukan saja tahan lapar, yang lain pun kena tahan". "

October 6, 2005
Its amazing that I have been blooging so long that it has become an online dairy that I can refer to.
Its more amazing that things doesn't change. I have the same problem as 2 years ago. Girls are getting too beautiful and too sexy. Ramadhan is about taking care of your ears, mouth, eyes and heart. Ears, mouth and heart no problem.. eyes... this is a tough one. Planning to take picture soon, keep a look out.

No comments: