Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dumb Lady Driver!


I left from KL after a meeting around 4.30 PM. Massive jam from KLCC all the way to PJ. I was practically in gear 1 all the way. Near the traffic light to Jalan Semarak, there was this stupid moron lady driver was inching her way so close to my car.

I saw a big P sign on her car. I tried my best to go away from her but the jam did not offer me much space. The more I tried to move away, the closer this lady came. I almost came out of the car to scream at her when the traffic started moving and then I heard a thud sound. Damn fu**king lady! She banged my car. It was her lucky day that I passed over the yellow box and she was left behind. I thought I was a minor scratch and it was raining, so I didn't came out. Guess was the "minor" scratch was about.... WHY? WHY? Arggghh! Lady drivers!!

A long scratch


Close up.. sakit hati!

No comments: