Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Followed

Today I was followed by 2 Chinese guys in a car from my workplace in DU until Kelana Jaya. I was very sure they followed me since this guys can be featured in the stupidest criminal show.

First, when I noticed them following me, I accelerated forward. Then they were trying to catch up. They were so dumb that they nearly collided with another car. The funny part is, as I switch lane from right to left and back to right, they followed the same sequence. Whats more hysterical here is I made a U-turn and another U-turn, and you guessed it, they followed. At one point, they were so close that they were just behind me. Is this how you follow someone? Dumb.

Then I got into a congested area (Hey, I lived in KJ for 20 years, this is my area, who this ppl think I am?) and I think I lost them in the crowd of cars. I parked my car in-front of Kelana Jaya police station, hoping to catch them but they never appeared. I guess they FINALLY figured I caught them following me. Sad part I didn't bring my camera or have a camera phone.

Most probably they were after my laptop as I saw the crime took place at my workplace before. The big fat guy, looks like the suspect. I think.

Description:
  • Brown/Gold Proton Wira - WHD 5625 (I think, can't remember, anyway should be false plat number), plastic rim cover. Model looks old, probably 1990-1995 year.
  • 1 skinny and tall Chinese guy with gold rim glasses
  • 1 fat probably 70-80kg, Chinese guy.
If this is the same guy who stole the laptop before, they were driving a black Proton Perdana then. Plat number starts with B (I couldn't catch the rest).

Modus Operandi :
They pick a target and wait for you. They know you probably hid the laptop in the bonnet. Follow you until you park your car somewhere and wait for you to leave. The moment you leave, they have this masterkey to open your bonnet, and puff there goes your laptop. All this under 30 seconds.

No comments: