Monday, November 21, 2005

A1 Grand Prix

I got a free ticket to A1 Grand Prix yesterday. Being a typical Malaysian, a group of us ended up late to the event. We showed up around 12 ++. There was a crowd but definately not as huge as F1. Parking was easy to find.

F1 entrance

I was a first timer in Sepang F1 Circuit. One note, prepare to walk alot. The race started according to time. 1.30 pm. First thing you will notice is the sound. Its very noisy. You can go deaf with this kindda prolong exposure.

Race begins...

By 3 PM, I was bored. Racing isn't my cup of tea. All you get to do is, watch the cars go by and wait for few minutes, and the cycle repeats again.

Crowds... yellow t-shirts are given free

Malaysian won 5th placing at the Main Race. The crowd was very supportive of Alex Yoong. I had my experience, it was nice but not my taste.

Alex Yoong.. Malaysia Boleh!

No comments: