Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Today...? Hmm... well bought my Hydroclear motor oil.. this weekend I predict I have to spent few hundred just to service the car. Still waiting for my parts to arrive.
Today morning...oooohh!! One thing I like about this place is the LRT feeder bus... but its based on luck lor... as you coming down to Phileo, commuter will walk up to Phileo 1 and 2 from the feeder bus

Thats the best part... bus load of hot mamas... today from a distance I saw a red figure. From far looks cun, near sure lagi cun. As I approach close to Phileo, the red figure is getting closer...... slowed my car... fuuuwoooooh... hot malay chick. Tight red blouse and black skirt. Looks not bad also lah... she looked at me, I looked at her, she looked down, I still look at her.... hehheh! Luckly brought Evo... ada gaya! That made my day! Arggh... when I am going to get my phone+camera!!! Tension! Hmm... should ask her whether she need a ride or not? LOL! This is the closes pic I can find that resembles the chick... and her ..ahem is bigger.........!





Did I mention that I will be a bachelor on 11 Julai heheh... my wife is going back to PG and I am all alone... bachelor for a week! Time to party.. suuhhh! Don't tell my wife. I booked a flight ticket for her... guess how much was the flight.. RM 20! Cheaper than taking bus.

No comments: