Saturday, September 27, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Hari Raya is just around the corner, which means Ramadhan is ending quite soon.

salam-aidilfitri02

Plagiarized from http://dungun.blogspot.com

This year's Ramadhan has been quite meaningful to me. I have learn a lot in terms of spiritual and the fact that God is ever forgiving. I am happy Raya is coming, but sad that I didn't fully utilised Ramadhan.

I would like to share with everyone on this very useful and intelligently done website. Its an online Quran. It has translation (English, Malay and Urdu) and audio of Quran recitation.

So everyone, Muslim or non-Muslim, now you have the oppurtunity to learn about the Quran. So before you label every Muslim to be turban headed and a gun trotting terrorist who loves to blow up people with planes, lets try to learn about the Quran and its true meaning.

 

Quran Explorer - Interactive Audio Recitations & Translations

 

This year Raya will be the first year without my dad. I will make a visit to him after my Raya prayers. Raya this year will be low key, "baju raya pun tak beli lagi..."

Selamat Hari Raya to all my readers... although only handful of you. You make my day each time you place a comment. Thank you very much. If I have written something that might have offended you, please don't put me into ISA. "Maaf Zahir Batin".

No comments: