Sunday, January 27, 2008

Raoul boutique - Only for the super rich?

I needed to get some shirts, so I headed to 1-Utama today. After looking through Padini store, nothing interested me, so why not drop by Raoul and see what they have. I hate going to these kindda store because the salesperson there always give me the that look "Another window shopper who can't afford Raoul shirts" since I always come with T-shirt and jeans. Luck as it, I met another one here.

A Raoul Store

I looked around and saw one nice shirt and I asked the "Idiot" how much was the discount. He gave me the look "You still want to buy ah? Some more ask for discount ah?" and said "30%". OK, then I asked, what can I get with my OneCard (Since I just got it from the Microsoft seminar last week). Idiot said "I dunno" and walked off. He passed some remarks to his colleague and both giggle.

Actually from the OneCard directory there is a discount for Raoul. So I guess this "Idiot" not only a uninformed idiot but a total moron as well. I am not that rich, but I have enough to buy shirts from Raoul.

Too bad for him, I walked off and went to G2000 and splurged there. G2000 customer service was so good and they called me "Sir" all the time. How's that for respecting a consumer, regardless how he/she looks.

For retailers, please don't judge the book by its cover. For God's sake its 1-Utama, you expect me to shop around with a Tux?

3 comments:

Fashionasia said...

totally comprende your situation. I hate it when those sales person "look you no up" !! like ppl cannot afford like that....i would rather give business to others

Anonymous said...

Yeah you are right don't judge the book by it's cover.....

drnotts said...

should have told that stupid idiot off! just give a piece of your mind..and ours...and the rest who cant really afford to buy all from raouls....aint it!