Thursday, July 26, 2007

Royal Fight

The blog world now is buzzing with Raja Petra Kamarudin aka RPK's 8 hour interrogation in Dang Wangi and his strong defiance over it. Kisah Malaysia semakin menarik... If you are right, you don't have to be scared, right?

What is more interesting is I found RPK who is royal blood fighting for Malaysia, which is truly uncommon among royals. So far I personally met one Tengku who is also fighting very hard for human rights in Malaysia. Although they are considered 'minor royals', but nevertheless still royal blood. Kudos.

Minor note:-
My office colleague threw me a belated birthday party in KFC today. Thank you very much guys. Tapi, I think I am getting too old for parties. Just give me a BMW would be fine. 

2 comments:

dcharmed said...

A BMW??? Ru kidding me BOss??? I think I'll be working on something else to impress you tho... LOL!

Ganee said...

hmm.... i wonder what?