Friday, November 18, 2005

Maybank2u Bill Payment Blunder

I have been one of the earliest Maybank2u.com registrant. Have been using this system for more than few years now. I never had problem with their bill payment till now.

Blunder number #1

  • I have made payment to 2 ASTRO bill. Each of them separate accounts. What happened? One bill have 2 payment credited and the second bill had zero payment. I have checked my payment receipt. 2 payment, 2 different account number. How did the payment end up into a single bill?

Blunder number #2

  • I have made payment to TMNET bill for the amount RM 88 on 8 October 2005. Today is 18th November 2005. No payment is reflected and TMNET is saying I owe them money.
  • I have called Maybank2u customer support to logged a report on 7th November 2005. Each time they promised their E-Channel support will get back to me. No such luck. Each time I had to call them to follow up and the customer support will call back saying they have launched a report, forwarded to TMNET and now its TMNET turn to update the system.
  • Maybank2u.com has washed their hands. Now its my turn to chase TMNET to update the system. How convenient?. Maybank2u.com gets commission out of me and when there is an error, I need to spend money calling all this jokers?

Paid on 8th October.

Where is it?

Building a trusted brand is tough, its even worse when its an online brand. Thats its from me. No more paying via Maybank2u.com. Its back to the conventional way. Its a hassle, but my bills get paid.

2 comments:

Kenny Lee said...

learn one thing today. Don't thrust maybank2u.com from now on.

Ganee said...

As of 23/11/05 - TMNET has not updated my payment and they can't confirm a date when they can credit it!

So much hassle for a simple bill!